Wednesday, May 21, 2008

free at last

This was the first Monday morning I can remember in a long time where I felt rejuvenated and stress-free. Not that I don't have things to occupy my time now that class is over, but being deadline-free is certainly a wonderful thing. My plans for this summer (in no particular order)include:
1. spending time with my boys
2. losing the weight I gained during my wife's pregnancy.
3. redoing my resume/portfolio/looking for a design job
4. yard work/landscaping my backyard
5. reorganizing our basement
6. softball!! :)
7. golf
8. start freelancing

1 comment:

Markorama said...

Chris- I did, on my one, and likely only trip to fenway, see a no-hitter, I have some pics up now, The Sox fans went from giving my sh-t to begging me to come back again the next night.

It was crazy people are so superstitious there nobody was even getting up to go to the bathroom.

Fenway is unique but it doesn't measure up to Camden Yards, well except in winning baseball teams.